Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Thank you, Readers!

I wanted to take out a moment to express my appreciation to all of the readers of my blog and thank you for your comments. Please keep them coming. Your comments are encouraging and give me guidance as to what my blog readers are interested in me writing about. The number of people interested in IP Homes is growing significantly, and NetStreams is feeling the ground-swell and benefiting greatly from being in the leading position of this emerging and very exciting and market.

I recently had the opportunity to meet a couple of my blog readers at the recent Electronic House Expo in Orlando. Bob – it was a pleasure meeting you and your wife and I am glad that your Integrator advised you to go to this show. Thank you for allowing me to show you what we do. : ) I hope you enjoyed yourself.

As always, feel free to email me at hermansblog@netstreams.com

No comments: